Advertised:23-11-12 | Closing Date:23-12-12
Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn Bhd
Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn. Bhd. is the first Ferroalloy plant to be built in the Samalaju Industrial Park in Bintulu of the Sarawak State. Our plant will be occupying 180h.a. of the land in the Industrial Park. It is expected to step up our production in third quarter of 2013. We are expecting to reach full production capacity at 350,000 tonnes per annum in fourth quarter of 2014. The end-products will be consumed locally as well as to be exported to world-wide countries like Korea, Japan, Europe, U.S. etc.
To cope with our business development, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join:
Logistics & Warehousing Leader
- Oversees the operations of flow of goods and equipment into warehouses at Bintulu port and Samalaju Industrial Park, including management of shipping, warehouse, inventory, transportation and custom declaration administration;
- Work with appointed agents for customs declarations and clearance for inbound and outbound shipments at Bintulu port;
- Follow up import & export licenses / permits applications and tax exemption application for equipment, raw materials, export goods;
- Work with logistics teams to plan future operational logistics including import/ export (ocean and land), slag management inside Malaysia, etc
- Monitor and control overall warehouseactivities to ensure efficient and economical capacity utilization of facilities for storing and distribution;
- Update the inventory list constantly and arrange yearly inventory check;
- Manage overall stock control and prepare regular reports to Project Manager;
- Work with Logistics team to plan for Inplant Warehousing and control;
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Company from time to time.
- Degree/Diplomain Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management or Operations Management;
- At least 5years’ experience in Logistics and/or Warehouse Management;
- Proven track record in heavy equipment transportation and bulk commodities planning;
- Independent, responsible, organized and good follow-up skills;
- Good team player with strong leadership skills;
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and excellent written and spoken English.
We offer good opportunities and competitive compensation package including general holidays and performance bonus to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used for the recruitment related purpose.